• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail Travel Voucher and Virgin Trains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Joined
27 Apr 2011
Messages
18,156
G'day

Can you buy RTV's at a station to give as a present to someone?

Unfortunately you can't and I've never really understood why.

You can buy an evoucher on virgintrainseastcoast.co which can be used to purchase tickets on any operator.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

northwichcat

Veteran Member
Joined
23 Jan 2009
Messages
32,692
Location
Northwich
Strangely enough, I've just spent a £17 TPE voucher today.

I might have made the wrong conclusion as I was eligible for £27 of RTV after a TPE delay and they split it up as a £15 voucher and a £12 voucher, so I thought £15 must have been the limit they put on one voucher.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top