• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail travel in Central Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
14 Oct 2013
Messages
203
Location
Manchester
Hi,

Just wondering if anybody might know some reputable (preferably English language) sites which offer timetables and fare information for rail services in Central Asia, primarily Kazakhstan, for a trip I am planning this summer.

Information seems scattered at best..
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Squaddie

Member
Joined
6 Dec 2009
Messages
1,072
Location
London
When I travelled in the 'Stans a few years ago I got all my information from Real Russia, who can also book trains (at a premium).

And I think the Deutsche Bahn website also offers information about train times within Kazakhstan, although I don't know how comprehensive it is.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top