Steamhawk216
Member
Hello Everyone,
My Rail Traction Photos weebly and flickr websites have both been recently updated with a total of twenty-two collections of photographs, 148 images in total, taken at a variety of locations. I have high-lighted four of the collections here if you wish to view them.
The first is a collection of nine photographs which were taken when Pacific Class A4 4-6-2 60009 ‘UNION OF SOUTH AFRICA’ hauled “The Plymouth Christmas Market” on Saturday 1st December 2018.
Links here;
https://railtractionphotosbyrichard...mouth-station-saturday-1st-december-2018.html
https://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/albums/72157698453419640
The second collection highlighted contains six photographs taken when English Electric Class 50s Co-Co 50049 ‘Defiance’ and 50007 ‘Hercules’ provided traction for “The Class 50 Terminator - Phoenixed!” on Saturday 23rd March 2019.
Links here;
https://railtractionphotosbyrichard...lymouth-station-saturday-23rd-march-2019.html
https://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/albums/72157709024967793
The third collection highlighted contains twelve photographs taken when Ex-LMS Pacific Princess Coronation Class 4-6-2 6233 ‘DUCHESS OF SUTHERLAND’ hauled “The Great Britain XII” on Saturday 27th April 2019.
Links here;
https://railtractionphotosbyrichard...lymouth-station-saturday-27th-april-2019.html
https://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/albums/72157709031143952
Lastly, I would like to bring to your attention to a twenty-four photograph collection taken when I made my first ever visit to the North Yorkshire Moors Railway to attend their “Annual Steam Gala” on Friday 27th September 2019.
Links here;
https://railtractionphotosbyrichard...eam-gala-nymr-friday-27th-september-2019.html
https://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/albums/72157711466707401
I do hope you enjoy viewing my photographs as much as I did taking them.
Regards ferryroadhawk. (Aka RailHawk216)
You’re most welcome to view my regularly updated Weebly photo website (Last updated 231019).
Link Here;
http://railtractionphotosbyrichardsmith.weebly.com/index.html
My flickr Photo Website Link;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/
My Rail Traction Photos weebly and flickr websites have both been recently updated with a total of twenty-two collections of photographs, 148 images in total, taken at a variety of locations. I have high-lighted four of the collections here if you wish to view them.
The first is a collection of nine photographs which were taken when Pacific Class A4 4-6-2 60009 ‘UNION OF SOUTH AFRICA’ hauled “The Plymouth Christmas Market” on Saturday 1st December 2018.
Links here;
https://railtractionphotosbyrichard...mouth-station-saturday-1st-december-2018.html
https://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/albums/72157698453419640
The second collection highlighted contains six photographs taken when English Electric Class 50s Co-Co 50049 ‘Defiance’ and 50007 ‘Hercules’ provided traction for “The Class 50 Terminator - Phoenixed!” on Saturday 23rd March 2019.
Links here;
https://railtractionphotosbyrichard...lymouth-station-saturday-23rd-march-2019.html
https://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/albums/72157709024967793
The third collection highlighted contains twelve photographs taken when Ex-LMS Pacific Princess Coronation Class 4-6-2 6233 ‘DUCHESS OF SUTHERLAND’ hauled “The Great Britain XII” on Saturday 27th April 2019.
Links here;
https://railtractionphotosbyrichard...lymouth-station-saturday-27th-april-2019.html
https://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/albums/72157709031143952
Lastly, I would like to bring to your attention to a twenty-four photograph collection taken when I made my first ever visit to the North Yorkshire Moors Railway to attend their “Annual Steam Gala” on Friday 27th September 2019.
Links here;
https://railtractionphotosbyrichard...eam-gala-nymr-friday-27th-september-2019.html
https://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/albums/72157711466707401
I do hope you enjoy viewing my photographs as much as I did taking them.
Regards ferryroadhawk. (Aka RailHawk216)
You’re most welcome to view my regularly updated Weebly photo website (Last updated 231019).
Link Here;
http://railtractionphotosbyrichardsmith.weebly.com/index.html
My flickr Photo Website Link;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/