• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail replacement co-ordinator job advice

Joined
14 Dec 2025
Messages
5
Location
Torquay
Hi all,

I wonder if anyone could help? I have a job interview as a rail replacement co-ordinator and I was wondering if anyone on here has any advice/tips ?

I have been trying for years to gain a position on the railway and feel this is a good stepping stone to get in the door within the railway sector?

Any advice will be appreciated?

Many thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Joined
8 Sep 2019
Messages
11,030
Location
London
Who is the role with? Is it a TOC or one of the bus companies / agencies?
 

Top