On 27 and 28 October "fast" rail replacement buses are operating between Bournemouth and Southampton Airport Parkway (the journey I need to make).
There is a timetable on the national rail website.
My question is "do they just operate to the timetable or at Bournemouth will they "fill and go" as well because my local bus to bmth gets me to bmth central 30+ minutes before the scheduled departure time of the rail replacement bus"? I am a bit nervous of getting to Bmth for the appointed departure time and find it is late due to boarding issues.
There is a timetable on the national rail website.
My question is "do they just operate to the timetable or at Bournemouth will they "fill and go" as well because my local bus to bmth gets me to bmth central 30+ minutes before the scheduled departure time of the rail replacement bus"? I am a bit nervous of getting to Bmth for the appointed departure time and find it is late due to boarding issues.