elementalpat
Member
- Joined
- 7 Nov 2011
- Messages
- 81
Bit of an interesting job title, trying to making it sound more flashy I suppose!!
I am trying to understand this role better and reading all the info on the Southern website and my interpretation is this.
1. Revenue protection, but more enforcement based.
2. BTP based role, but I guess not as many powers as a BTP officer.
3. Helping customers out.
4. Plain clothers survellance work (not sure why)
Seems like an interesting mix of roles. Still mulling weather to go for it cos there are dangers like in any enforcement role!
Any further information on this type of role would be much appreciated. Thanks.
I am trying to understand this role better and reading all the info on the Southern website and my interpretation is this.
1. Revenue protection, but more enforcement based.
2. BTP based role, but I guess not as many powers as a BTP officer.
3. Helping customers out.
4. Plain clothers survellance work (not sure why)
Seems like an interesting mix of roles. Still mulling weather to go for it cos there are dangers like in any enforcement role!
Any further information on this type of role would be much appreciated. Thanks.