• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail Freight Photography in Winnipeg (Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil1960

Member
Joined
28 Nov 2008
Messages
103
Location
North London
Bit of a stab in the dark, but wondering if anyone has ever ventured into the suburbs of Winnipeg MB to photograph freight trains? I'll be there for several days in September in between travelling across the country by rail plus a side trip up to Churchill. I won't have a car but there looks to be a reasonably good bus network in the city. I've seen this road over rail bridge with views across a huge - https://maps.app.goo.gl/y5hLNnABGCERpQhW8

If anyone knows of forums where more Canadian / US rail photographers share tips would be grateful.

Thanks
Phil
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

waynenm1

Member
Joined
25 Oct 2012
Messages
43
Try railserve.com which is a list of various rail discussion groups or possibly railpictures.net. Another one that come to mind is railroadforums.com. I must admit that I haven't looked at these lists for a while so can't point to a specific forum. I had no trouble photographing in Canada anywhere in the past but haven't been there recently.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top