Railman78
New Member
Hi, I would love some thoughts on this.
Context trains run from Walsall to Birmingham and Dudderston is along the route Major delays and fire on the date of travel
I was issued a fine from West Midlands Trains back in 2024 9th August. This was to state that i did not have a valid ticket for travel.
I had a ticket purchased from Dudderston to Birmingham but there were severe cancellations (9th August) from Dudderston and no trains were running, I proceeded to do school run in Walsall (three stops further from via car and got a train from there as I was informed there were no running trains from dudderston.
At the station i spoke to the staff and they told me to jump on the Walsall to birmingam service - this was the only train running, due to the issues ahead and to use my current ticket (there is £1.30 price difference betwen the two)
I since appealed the ridiculous fine and stated my facts with no response.
I have now been issued a £500 Notice of Fine and Collection order from Nottinghamshire Magistrate Court and i am shocked and confused at what to do.
I would love any thoughts on this. I am planning to appeal but i have quoted close to £1000 by lawyers. I have evidence of the mitigation circumstances with train delays and cancellations, proof of purchase of a ticket from dudderston.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Hate that I have spent over £1400 on their services the last year only to be fined
Context trains run from Walsall to Birmingham and Dudderston is along the route Major delays and fire on the date of travel
I was issued a fine from West Midlands Trains back in 2024 9th August. This was to state that i did not have a valid ticket for travel.
I had a ticket purchased from Dudderston to Birmingham but there were severe cancellations (9th August) from Dudderston and no trains were running, I proceeded to do school run in Walsall (three stops further from via car and got a train from there as I was informed there were no running trains from dudderston.
At the station i spoke to the staff and they told me to jump on the Walsall to birmingam service - this was the only train running, due to the issues ahead and to use my current ticket (there is £1.30 price difference betwen the two)
I since appealed the ridiculous fine and stated my facts with no response.
I have now been issued a £500 Notice of Fine and Collection order from Nottinghamshire Magistrate Court and i am shocked and confused at what to do.
I would love any thoughts on this. I am planning to appeal but i have quoted close to £1000 by lawyers. I have evidence of the mitigation circumstances with train delays and cancellations, proof of purchase of a ticket from dudderston.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Hate that I have spent over £1400 on their services the last year only to be fined