• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail Enforcement Officer: Thameslink Route GTR/1665

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acekid

New Member
Joined
8 May 2018
Messages
4
It didn't.

There's a multiple choice test, based on a pamphlet they give you to read.

A group discussion, my advice is mot to be the leader and to stick firmly to the middle ground...

Then a roleplay, people with feet on seats, that kind of thing..

Lastly a report writing test
That’s very helpful, honestly your a star and I appreciate the advise it means a lot buddy. I have my assessment coming up and I’m a little nervous but fingers crossed it should be okay thanks to u bud

Many thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

W0

Member
Joined
13 Feb 2018
Messages
14
That’s very helpful, honestly your a star and I appreciate the advise it means a lot buddy. I have my assessment coming up and I’m a little nervous but fingers crossed it should be okay thanks to u bud

Many thanks
How'd it go?

Still waiting.... I've lost any hope
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top