• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Radcliffe (Gtr Manchester) tram park+ride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howardh

Established Member
Joined
17 May 2011
Messages
9,795
Thinking of using this tomorrow, bit confused/worried as I've never used it before. Apparently you have to have a tram ticket, but I would use my senior pass; so what is the process from driving in to catching the tram (using tap-in) so that cameras/inspectors know you are legit? Example, do you go to a ticket machine like a pay/display and tap your card and display the ticket?
Thanks!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Leyland155

Member
Joined
25 Jul 2016
Messages
116
This reply is seemingly too late, but having used several other P&Rs on the network, I assume Radcliffe is the same as these. So park your car, walk to the platform, tap in/buy ticket, and board! There's no ANPR or machines etc.
 

AlastairFraser

Established Member
Joined
12 Aug 2018
Messages
4,163
This reply is seemingly too late, but having used several other P&Rs on the network, I assume Radcliffe is the same as these. So park your car, walk to the platform, tap in/buy ticket, and board! There's no ANPR or machines etc.
Yep, no need for a ticket on the car. I've recently used the Ladywell one in Zone 2. It's just park, walk up to the tram stop and buy a ticket if you need to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top