• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Quit smoking tablets and northern medical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacourt4

Member
Joined
25 Aug 2017
Messages
45
I’ve got my medical coming up and just started on the quit smoking tablets. Reading the side effects depression is listed. Would the mere fact I’m taking them have an effect on the medical.

I have taken them before with no side effects however with conductor being safety critical would I be better stopping taking the tablets and quitting smoking another way.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mag_seven

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
1 Sep 2014
Messages
12,017
Location
here to eternity
I’ve got my medical coming up and just started on the quit smoking tablets. Reading the side effects depression is listed. Would the mere fact I’m taking them have an effect on the medical.

I have taken them before with no side effects however with conductor being safety critical would I be better stopping taking the tablets and quitting smoking another way.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

The simple thing to do is declare that you are taking them. The company will then advise whether there is an impact on your proposed post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top