12CSVT
Established Member
- Joined
- 18 Aug 2010
- Messages
- 2,611
I've noticed there doesn't seem to be much consistency regarding quiet coaches on the EMT class 222 fleet especially the 5 car sets.
From my own observations, all the 7 car sets do have them (although 222005 was without earlier this year).
Of the 5 car sets, at least 222007 / 022 have them but I haven't seen them on other sets, and as far as I am aware there never have been quiet coaches on the 4 car sets.
All a bit of a lottery if you want to have an hour's kip on the train on your way to work.
From my own observations, all the 7 car sets do have them (although 222005 was without earlier this year).
Of the 5 car sets, at least 222007 / 022 have them but I haven't seen them on other sets, and as far as I am aware there never have been quiet coaches on the 4 car sets.
All a bit of a lottery if you want to have an hour's kip on the train on your way to work.