maxmarshall
New Member
Hi Guys!!
I hope your week's are going well
I just moved into a new apartment and it happens to be above a London overground station.
I've noticed the trains have clean roofs at the front and the end of the train, but dirty roofs in the middle; It appears to be only around their pantographs (i believe that's what they are called?).
Do you think this is just caused by dirt on the wires being deposited onto the roof? or is it more curious that that: e.g. something involving the electricity transfer?
Best,
Max
I hope your week's are going well
I just moved into a new apartment and it happens to be above a London overground station.
I've noticed the trains have clean roofs at the front and the end of the train, but dirty roofs in the middle; It appears to be only around their pantographs (i believe that's what they are called?).
Do you think this is just caused by dirt on the wires being deposited onto the roof? or is it more curious that that: e.g. something involving the electricity transfer?
Best,
Max


