• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Quick question about ticketing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken Viking

On Moderation
Joined
23 Oct 2006
Messages
1,666
Location
some place west of France
Hail All! <D
Apologies if this sounds like a silly question, but I'm going up to London later tonight and I'd like to get some HST bashing in en-route if at all possible... :thumbup:
(That, and I'm starting to get tired of going in on 450s every week, anyway!)

OK...I'd be travelling from Blackwater (BAW) via Reading (RDG) on a Y-P Cheap Single. If I get my ticket to London Terminals, would I be able to get away with an LuL transfer from Paddington to Kings Cross, as that is the closest terminus to my destination...Or am I pushing my luck again? :happy8:
(I think I asked a similar question a while back, but havn't been able to find it in the forum archives. :|)

Farewell, and thanks! <D
>> Death <<
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Guest
Get a return ticket to Finsbury Park, instead.

Should be £8.00 SDS on Any Permitted route.
 

Nick W

Established Member
Joined
5 Nov 2005
Messages
1,435
Location
Cambridge
Bit late now, but yes buying to finsbury park or another station requiring the use of a tube gives you that option.

You could also buy a £2 child all zone travelcard. Ask Seth for more info.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top