• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Question: Class 70 -6V47 Lawley Street-East Usk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex756024

Member
Joined
5 Jun 2024
Messages
24
Location
Northfield
Morning all, I love looking out on to the railway between Northfield & Longbridge. Can anybody confirm if a class 70 was operating the 6v47 Lawley Street -East Usk service this morning as that did not sound like a 66, but I was in bed so couldn't get up in time. Any help is greatly appreciated. RTT link below:


Thanks,
Alex Jones (Lickey Man)

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

I live looking out on to the railway sorry..
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BigB

Member
Joined
20 Dec 2018
Messages
344
Location
Scotland
Morning all, I love looking out on to the railway between Northfield & Longbridge. Can anybody confirm if a class 70 was operating the 6v47 Lawley Street -East Usk service this morning as that did not sound like a 66, but I was in bed so couldn't get up in time. Any help is greatly appreciated. RTT link below:


Thanks,
Alex Jones (Lickey Man)

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

I live looking out on to the railway sorry..
TOPS suggests 66544 on this service today...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top