Hey guys,
I was stopped last week as I bought a ticket when I boarded the train (Crowthorne). The guard warned me and said that someone else would me give a £100 fine but he didn’t. He said he reported be to identify any trends and I expect to wait 3 weeks for a response. He scanned my ticket and said I didn’t need to give anymore details. What am I expecting to happen next? I’ve never had an incident like this before
I was stopped last week as I bought a ticket when I boarded the train (Crowthorne). The guard warned me and said that someone else would me give a £100 fine but he didn’t. He said he reported be to identify any trends and I expect to wait 3 weeks for a response. He scanned my ticket and said I didn’t need to give anymore details. What am I expecting to happen next? I’ve never had an incident like this before