Butts
Veteran Member
Travelled on the 210 from T5 London Heathrow tonight at 1940 and the Driver wouldn't let us get off at Birmingham International (Airport) instead of Birmingham Coach Station which our tickets were to.
Before I put a complaint in, is this normal that you are not allowed to "stop short" on services ?
Without a case in the hold we could have just got off, but I did ask him before the journey commenced.
A couple of weeks ago we did just the above on the same service with no hassle whatsoever.
Before I put a complaint in, is this normal that you are not allowed to "stop short" on services ?
Without a case in the hold we could have just got off, but I did ask him before the journey commenced.
A couple of weeks ago we did just the above on the same service with no hassle whatsoever.