Hi,
I will be commuting for work to Oxford from either Banbury or Reading (depends which accomodation comes up first)
It says you have to make a reservation.
Say you forget to do so...and youve already bought the ticket.
Can you later make the bike reservation?
And what if you bought a season ticket and then want to add a bike reservation to it?
Also, are there any pushbike facilitaties at or near oxford rail station? Because i would rather stash a bike in a safe place in oxford. I went to oxford rail station site but couldnt
tell if there were bike places there or not.
I will be commuting for work to Oxford from either Banbury or Reading (depends which accomodation comes up first)
It says you have to make a reservation.
Say you forget to do so...and youve already bought the ticket.
Can you later make the bike reservation?
And what if you bought a season ticket and then want to add a bike reservation to it?
Also, are there any pushbike facilitaties at or near oxford rail station? Because i would rather stash a bike in a safe place in oxford. I went to oxford rail station site but couldnt
tell if there were bike places there or not.