• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

PTS sub sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.

pittabread

Member
Joined
10 Nov 2025
Messages
30
Location
Birmingham
Hi there. I have recently conducted my track Maintenance course, and now I am a blue helmet.


The company that sponsored just let us know that there might be a few weeks wait until we can get some shifts, so I was wondering if anyone knows any active sponsors, who have frequent shifts.

I'm based in the Midlands if that makes a difference.

Thanks for any help
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Joined
8 Sep 2019
Messages
11,034
Location
London
Good afternoon,

This forum cannot be used for sponsoring anyone for PTS unfortunately, as per our forum guidelines.

DO NOT post here about how you find a railway job. This forum is not a listings site and nor is anyone here able to offer sponsorship for PTS or other qualifications. Threads like this are likely to be locked or deleted.

All the best for your future career.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top