• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

PTS newcomer help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamsDanWhu

New Member
Joined
3 Aug 2013
Messages
1
Hi,

I am an NVQ2 City & Guilds Bricklayer looking to work on the railway! (not just bricklaying)

I need to do my PTS and TIC courses, can anyone recommend any good companies i can go through? And whether the TIC is important to do?

I am based in South East England!

Cheers, Dan
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Stuart-h

Member
Joined
27 Feb 2013
Messages
324
Hi Dan im sort off in the same boat as you. Im doing my pts course with Amtrain. Not sure if that is of any help at all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top