• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Proton Bus Simulator - import and use your own skins/blinds

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaig

Member
Joined
1 Aug 2016
Messages
187
https://youtu.be/gbh_9le3YBU

In this video, I show off my bus skin on Proton Bus Simulator, which is available on the Android store and potentially others made for other platforms. My skin is based on the company London United, which is a subsidiary of RATP Group, operating services in London, as well as Transdev (also part of RATP Group) operating services in France. I included the bus driver vacancies advert on the back of the bus as nearly every LU bus has it.

At the end of the video, you will have noticed that I changed​ the destination and route of the bus - this app which surprisingly I knew nothing about has destination/route change functionality where you download the image of the blind from Google and then import it into the game! To do a blind change, there is a toggle at the bottom of the screen (+ and -).

Enjoy, and more on the game will follow in future videos!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top