• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Problems south of Sheffield - 6 Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hoo

Established Member
Joined
10 Nov 2015
Messages
5,700
Location
Hope Valley
I don't believe it!

After yesterday's problems on the Tinsley diversion, for which I started a thread, I now find myself on the northbound 1657 St Pancras to Sheffield diverted via Barrow Hill due to points apparently locked reverse just beyond Chesterfield.

So, allowing for scuppered connections again, that's another hour plus down the drain.

Hope that nobody else is sharing this double trouble.
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TC60054

Member
Joined
3 Mar 2016
Messages
595
Location
Doncaster
Was also a points failure in Sheffield station this morning blocking in CrossCountry 1S31. Not a good weekend!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top