I'm shortly to be joining the railway but I can't work out whether I can add both of these discounts to a single oyster card? I'd only be eligible for the NR Only PRIV discount with the TOC card but I also have a 16-25, which works on TfL services off-peak, and lowers my off-peak cap.
Will I be able to add both of these to a single Oyster and will it work correctly? Or will I need a second card and to use the right one depending on the journey I'm making?
Also an additional spanner is that I have an 18+, which gives me travelcard season ticket discounts (until it expires, anyway...) but takes a discount slot. Will all three discounts fit? If not I'm fine using a regular oyster, but the question regarding these two discounts still applies...
Will I be able to add both of these to a single Oyster and will it work correctly? Or will I need a second card and to use the right one depending on the journey I'm making?
Also an additional spanner is that I have an 18+, which gives me travelcard season ticket discounts (until it expires, anyway...) but takes a discount slot. Will all three discounts fit? If not I'm fine using a regular oyster, but the question regarding these two discounts still applies...