Sadie-rose-x@h
Member
Hi
I haven't worked in the industry long, i got a family member a ticket using my priv leisure card and i wasn't aware this was wrong to do so (i now am!) i contacted the card provider as my family member received a letter, so i thought id explain. they've now contacted my HR and are in touch with the TOC the ticket was used on. i thought i was helping but seem to have gotten myself into trouble. I've been told that i could get all travel privileges taken away permanently. Does this mean my TOC card also that use to get to work? im really worried, such a silly mistake will cause me a huge consequence. its the first time ive ever used the card
I haven't worked in the industry long, i got a family member a ticket using my priv leisure card and i wasn't aware this was wrong to do so (i now am!) i contacted the card provider as my family member received a letter, so i thought id explain. they've now contacted my HR and are in touch with the TOC the ticket was used on. i thought i was helping but seem to have gotten myself into trouble. I've been told that i could get all travel privileges taken away permanently. Does this mean my TOC card also that use to get to work? im really worried, such a silly mistake will cause me a huge consequence. its the first time ive ever used the card