• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Pride of Burgundy: Haywards Heath - Dunkirk

Status
Not open for further replies.

32475

Member
Joined
2 Nov 2019
Messages
815
Location
Sandwich
Living near the English Channel I use the Boat Watch app fairly regularly to look at local shipping movements.
I couldn’t help noticing that over the last few days, Pride of Burgundy which has been tied up at Dunkirk for several months is noted as it’s most recent movement being Haywards Heath to Dunkerque Est. (Dunkirk East).
Does anyone have any information on how the aforementioned Mid Sussex town has become navigable?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,855
Location
Oakham
Living near the English Channel I use the Boat Watch app fairly regularly to look at local shipping movements.
I couldn’t help noticing that over the last few days, Pride of Burgundy which has been tied up at Dunkirk for several months is noted as it’s most recent movement being Haywards Heath to Dunkerque Est. (Dunkirk East).
Does anyone have any information on how the aforementioned Mid Sussex town has become navigable?
Unless it's another spectacular blunder by the inexperienced crews under Captain Albert Trotter, I'd suggest the GPS signal became corrupted briefly.
 

LNW-GW Joint

Veteran Member
Joined
22 Feb 2011
Messages
21,947
Location
Mold, Clwyd
Marine Traffic has its last run as Dover-Dunkirk on December 20 last, which sounds more plausible.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top