I used Wigan North Western earlier this week and noticed a Cafexpress (those that tend to be at principal TPE stations) I was opposite Pumpkin at the time. I think both of these outlets are pretty poor value compared to The Station Cafe 200m up the road.
Any one have any examples of poor value for money at the side of the platform?
You may also include examples such as cafes, pubs or restaurants that make up the station building/concourse (ie: Dingwall, Pembroke Dock, Stalybidge etc...)
Any one have any examples of poor value for money at the side of the platform?
You may also include examples such as cafes, pubs or restaurants that make up the station building/concourse (ie: Dingwall, Pembroke Dock, Stalybidge etc...)
) but in defense of the platform outlets, there is nothing else open if you are starting early (e.g. 1K14, 1S34 etc.). I would imagine that the staff appreciate them (I often see dispatchers buying coffee from them).