I am a former railway employee and have not received and PF's UPFN's etc... One of my close relatives however has received a fair few in his time and has been very lucky to have out of court settlements each time. But all of the RPI's locally know him to have been a little sh*t to them in the past.
He is desperate for a new job and asked me if I know whether it is worth him applying for a job in any part of the rail industry. Deep down I know he is a decent guy, and I think that he would be an asset to any company as he is a very hard worker and very good with customers. I said I don't know if they would take you if they have a record of your previous behaviours, but I was not too sure if it was set in stone. Could anyone tell me if there are rules/regs in place to reject anyone with previous fare evasion records nationwide?
Thanks
JTD
He is desperate for a new job and asked me if I know whether it is worth him applying for a job in any part of the rail industry. Deep down I know he is a decent guy, and I think that he would be an asset to any company as he is a very hard worker and very good with customers. I said I don't know if they would take you if they have a record of your previous behaviours, but I was not too sure if it was set in stone. Could anyone tell me if there are rules/regs in place to reject anyone with previous fare evasion records nationwide?
Thanks
JTD