paul@skegby.org.
Member
- Joined
- 23 Dec 2008
- Messages
- 360
Preston to Carlisle Sat 27 March
I will be doing the above journey, I have had a quick look at train times.
There are engineering works that day, Some services are substituted by bus throughout others are by train, however the journey times seem rather long, does anyone know the diversion route.
Example
12:05 Bus Service Direct 2 Hours 15 Mins
13:05 Train Service Direct 2 Hours 32 Mins
The 13:05 would suit me but I can't find much info on it.
What route will it take..
I will be doing the above journey, I have had a quick look at train times.
There are engineering works that day, Some services are substituted by bus throughout others are by train, however the journey times seem rather long, does anyone know the diversion route.
Example
12:05 Bus Service Direct 2 Hours 15 Mins
13:05 Train Service Direct 2 Hours 32 Mins
The 13:05 would suit me but I can't find much info on it.
What route will it take..
