• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Preserved railway timetables - are they worth anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamLover

New Member
Joined
24 Jul 2010
Messages
2
I have a very large collection of old preserved railway timetable leaflets, all in mint condition and i was wondering if they are of any value.

I have every North Norfolk Railway timetable from 1985, every SVR from 1990 and most others from roughly 1986 onwards.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

45669

Member
Joined
26 Jul 2010
Messages
1,081
Location
Farnborough.
I have a very large collection of old preserved railway timetable leaflets, all in mint condition and i was wondering if they are of any value.

I have every North Norfolk Railway timetable from 1985, every SVR from 1990 and most others from roughly 1986 onwards.

Try contacting Sheffield Railwayana Auctions ( http://www.sheffieldrailwayana.co.uk/ ), Great Central Railwayana ( http://www.gcrauctions.com/ ) and / or any of the other railwayana auction specialists.

They might be able to advise you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top