• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Preparation and what to expect in an interview for signaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan Weller

Member
Joined
20 Jun 2018
Messages
12
Hi there,

I have an interview for the role as signaller in a couple of days and was just wondering what I should expect to be asked and if there is anything I should make myself aware of. Thanks for any help given :).
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Joined
1 Mar 2018
Messages
998
There is a signallers thread which should contain all the information you need, so it may be worth reposting your question on there.

Good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top