• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Pre-covid Valencia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

trivran

Member
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Messages
194
Hola - RENFE of course are incredibly allergic to technology and things like 'posting the timetable online' so I come to RailUK for assistance. Would anybody be able to please help me by finding a pre-Covid timetable of trains from Valencia to Barcelona? I'm currently living between the two but thanks to the pandemic the service offer is obviously quite reduced. I'd like to know what I'm missing out on and what I can hopefully look forward to in the future. Many thanks.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

StephenHunter

Established Member
Joined
22 Jul 2017
Messages
2,930
Location
London
The European Rail Timetable has (Table 672) a section on what the scheduled services are from Barcelona to Valencia and what was running at the time of going to press. You're looking at 2h40 on Euromed and 3h40 on IC services, with services every hour or so on weekdays. The former are AVE type services operating on the broad gauge line.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top