tsr
Established Member
Apparently one of the southbound lines at Earlswood (Surrey) has power supply issues, although I've heard conflicting information that it's at Salfords (Surrey), which is already causing moderate delays on the BML. Delays of up to 60 minutes are expected until further notice between Purley and Gatwick Airport.
In order to speed things up (or so it seems), southbound services are not calling at Coulsdon South and Merstham stations. Northbound services will call and customers for these stations are permitted to change at Redhill or use Metrobus's 405 route.
Hey ho. I'm glad I came home early from London today... I feel sorry for those involved in another incident on Southern's network this week. It will also affect FCC services.
Does anyone have any information to add? Does anyone know the problem's real location?
In order to speed things up (or so it seems), southbound services are not calling at Coulsdon South and Merstham stations. Northbound services will call and customers for these stations are permitted to change at Redhill or use Metrobus's 405 route.
Hey ho. I'm glad I came home early from London today... I feel sorry for those involved in another incident on Southern's network this week. It will also affect FCC services.
Does anyone have any information to add? Does anyone know the problem's real location?
: