• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Power failure near Atherstone - WCML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Boodiggy

Member
Joined
8 Nov 2012
Messages
642
I am currently on https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/P58156/2019-11-03/detailed which is stood outside Atherstone station due to "a local power failure". Anyone know how long it has been going on and what the delays might be? I've seen one train go past in the other direction a few minutes ago but that's all.

Edit: and just as I posted that we're on the move again!

OHLE tripped on UF only with a 390 in section. It coasted in to Nuneaton and when the pantograph was lowered section reset successfully. Section affected was Tamworth - Nuneaton Up TV Fast only.
 

whhistle

Established Member
Joined
30 Dec 2010
Messages
2,636
Apparently quite a lot of that area (over 100,000 homes) were also affected.
 

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,849
Location
West of Andover
OHLE tripped on UF only with a 390 in section. It coasted in to Nuneaton and when the pantograph was lowered section reset successfully. Section affected was Tamworth - Nuneaton Up TV Fast only.

I wondered why the 390 I was on from Warrington coasted to a stand at Nuneaton earlier.

At least it wasn't anything major and long lasting
 

thecrofter

Member
Joined
16 Dec 2011
Messages
292
OHLE tripped on UF only with a 390 in section. It coasted in to Nuneaton and when the pantograph was lowered section reset successfully. Section affected was Tamworth - Nuneaton Up TV Fast only.
That'll be BN-5 if memory serves me correct.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top