700007
Established Member
Hey guys,
I don't think this has been a thread as of yet (if there is, I apologise sincerely about this and you can feel free to lock this admins!) but we've seen a few mutterings here and there about the safeguarded route for the Elizabeth line extension beyond Abbey Wood into Ebbsfleet International (to connect with HS1) via Dartford, Bluewater, Gravesend and then a new spur track to Ebbsfleet - with the aim to achieve this by the late 2020s.
I thought it would be good to have a dedicated thread to this project and the impacts that it also haves on other local services in the area (such as HS1, ThamesLink and Southeastern local services).
The Thames Estuary project would like to see this link happen, with lots of backing for the £1.5bn scheme.
I don't think this has been a thread as of yet (if there is, I apologise sincerely about this and you can feel free to lock this admins!) but we've seen a few mutterings here and there about the safeguarded route for the Elizabeth line extension beyond Abbey Wood into Ebbsfleet International (to connect with HS1) via Dartford, Bluewater, Gravesend and then a new spur track to Ebbsfleet - with the aim to achieve this by the late 2020s.
I thought it would be good to have a dedicated thread to this project and the impacts that it also haves on other local services in the area (such as HS1, ThamesLink and Southeastern local services).
The Thames Estuary project would like to see this link happen, with lots of backing for the £1.5bn scheme.
