- Joined
- 21 Jan 2010
- Messages
- 5,573
Hi all, I am posting from a mobile device as I have had to disconnect my internet due to potential hacking of my computer. I haven't worked out how to change my password on my mobile so it will have to stay and I apologise in advance in the possibility of spam messages coming from my account.
The reason I believe I have been hacked is that 2 over PC's have gone down and we have recieved a phone call from the subcontinent saying that computer checking is taken place in my area of which was given as my specific address.
Of cause this could amount to nothing and nothing happens, but I am saying this as a prior warning.
Thanks,
TP
The reason I believe I have been hacked is that 2 over PC's have gone down and we have recieved a phone call from the subcontinent saying that computer checking is taken place in my area of which was given as my specific address.
Of cause this could amount to nothing and nothing happens, but I am saying this as a prior warning.
Thanks,
TP