Big apologies if this info is elsewhere.
Don't normally travel from Pmth to town.
Could someone let me know whether 444/450 is diagrammed for the SWR 0900 and 0916 tommorrow am.
As I'm travelling with the (disabled) other half I'd pay the premium and go with SWR to get the extra space and quietness in First if it's a 444, but if it's a 450 I might as well just go up with Southern and save the dosh. Presuming SWR still do weekend first.
Very many thanks.
Don't normally travel from Pmth to town.
Could someone let me know whether 444/450 is diagrammed for the SWR 0900 and 0916 tommorrow am.
As I'm travelling with the (disabled) other half I'd pay the premium and go with SWR to get the extra space and quietness in First if it's a 444, but if it's a 450 I might as well just go up with Southern and save the dosh. Presuming SWR still do weekend first.
Very many thanks.