bradleyd
Member
Hey all, am going to be travelling from PPD to MGM this Thursday (and travelling back some time after Christmas or new year's). I've already bought my tickets, via the forum ticket site, and have been given e-tickets - off peak return PPD-Gloucester(GCR) and off peak return GCR-MGM.
The trains I was scheduled to get would have been 7:55 PPD- Cardiff Central (CDF), 8:45 CDF -Nottingham (NOT) via GCR, 12:35 NOT - Lincoln (LCN) and then 13:37 LCN-MGM, but have been told the CDF-NOT train has been cancelled.
With these tickets, is there any way that rather than CDF-GCR-NOT-LCN I can instead go CDF-Bristol Parkway (BPW)-Sheffield (SHF) - LCN? If not, is there a ticket that I could get that would fill the gaps in?
The trains I was scheduled to get would have been 7:55 PPD- Cardiff Central (CDF), 8:45 CDF -Nottingham (NOT) via GCR, 12:35 NOT - Lincoln (LCN) and then 13:37 LCN-MGM, but have been told the CDF-NOT train has been cancelled.
With these tickets, is there any way that rather than CDF-GCR-NOT-LCN I can instead go CDF-Bristol Parkway (BPW)-Sheffield (SHF) - LCN? If not, is there a ticket that I could get that would fill the gaps in?