Hi RF,
I'm just gauging interest/ legality of setting up a camera overlooking the Plymouth line.
Abit of background: I live backing onto railway line. approx 1km from the station, just as the trains are slowing down travelling from Exeter. I'm not personally a train enthusiast but my day to day job involves installing cameras for tech/machine learning.
Already have internet and power down there next to the track, had a thought today as a steam train went past that someone would really appreciate the view I have from my garden.
Would this be of interest to your average train enthusiast? Is this line already covered by loads of cameras?
Any info or views would be gratefully appreciated and thanks for your time.
Andy, Plymouth
I'm just gauging interest/ legality of setting up a camera overlooking the Plymouth line.
Abit of background: I live backing onto railway line. approx 1km from the station, just as the trains are slowing down travelling from Exeter. I'm not personally a train enthusiast but my day to day job involves installing cameras for tech/machine learning.
Already have internet and power down there next to the track, had a thought today as a steam train went past that someone would really appreciate the view I have from my garden.
Would this be of interest to your average train enthusiast? Is this line already covered by loads of cameras?
Any info or views would be gratefully appreciated and thanks for your time.
Andy, Plymouth