voyagerdude220
Established Member
- Joined
- 13 Oct 2005
- Messages
- 4,286
Hi all,
Due to 221 110 having its windscreen smashed by a faulty overhead line between Wolverhampton and Stafford last night, whilst working the 16:10 Reading to Dundee via the WCML, the WCML is closed between Wolves and Stafford.
This is causing disruption to northbound services which should be going via the S&C. Does anyone have any up to date info on the diversions?
I know that the southbound ones are more-or-less running as normal, but because National Rail hasn't reported the 06:10 Exeter to Glasgow leave Birmingham, I think that the 16:10 ex Glasgow will be caped.
Piece of gen- 221 115 & 221 133 are working the 07:50 Glasgow Central to Penzance.
Many thanks for any help/workings
Voyager Dude 220
Due to 221 110 having its windscreen smashed by a faulty overhead line between Wolverhampton and Stafford last night, whilst working the 16:10 Reading to Dundee via the WCML, the WCML is closed between Wolves and Stafford.
This is causing disruption to northbound services which should be going via the S&C. Does anyone have any up to date info on the diversions?
I know that the southbound ones are more-or-less running as normal, but because National Rail hasn't reported the 06:10 Exeter to Glasgow leave Birmingham, I think that the 16:10 ex Glasgow will be caped.
Piece of gen- 221 115 & 221 133 are working the 07:50 Glasgow Central to Penzance.
Many thanks for any help/workings
Voyager Dude 220