Hi all,
I am desperately seeking advice on how to respond to this prosecution letter. I am guilty of bunking the train fare and have now received this letter. I want to email immediately expressing my deepest regrets so that I can get an out-of-court settlement and receive a fine that can be paid immediately.
Can anyone at all help with this? I'm not sure how to word it as this has never happened before!
What's the likelihood of a response to this? Is it likely to be an out-of-court settlement or a court settlement? And if a court settlement, how can I request to pay the fine immediately in full to avoid the court?
Any help is much appreciated.
Thank you

I am desperately seeking advice on how to respond to this prosecution letter. I am guilty of bunking the train fare and have now received this letter. I want to email immediately expressing my deepest regrets so that I can get an out-of-court settlement and receive a fine that can be paid immediately.
Can anyone at all help with this? I'm not sure how to word it as this has never happened before!
What's the likelihood of a response to this? Is it likely to be an out-of-court settlement or a court settlement? And if a court settlement, how can I request to pay the fine immediately in full to avoid the court?
Any help is much appreciated.
Thank you

