• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Platform attendant for FGW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asylumxl

Established Member
Joined
12 Feb 2009
Messages
4,260
Location
Hiding in your shadow
Now, i know they have a website with their recruitments on, but as far as I can tell, they don't want to employ anyone new, there is no jobs on it.

I'd really like to work for FGW as an attendant, and was wondering if anyone here has done the job before. If so, how did you find out about the job and how did you come to apply?

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Joined
4 Sep 2005
Messages
1,837
Location
Gdansk
No external vacancies at the moment, only on the internal lists.

I applied when their jobs were still on the jobslist section of the FGW website so I'm quite lucky I got it the easy way!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top