• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Plastic Purple Pauper Testing and the Six Nations Special [14/02/09]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian G

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
3,553
Things that I saw:
DB Schenker Class 67025+Mk3 Coach+Mk2 Northern Belle Rake on 1Z86 Victoria-Cardiff Central for the RBS Six Nations Rugby Match between Wales and England seen at Kensington Olympia
Then Class 377501 seen 4 times at Clapham Junction, Wandsworth Common and at Wimbledon
Also sighted 442414(LV)+442404(GAT) speeding north through WC heading to Victoria at 11:43

Photos from 14/02/09
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Royston Vasey

Established Member
Joined
14 May 2008
Messages
3,001
Location
Cambridge
Once the full FCC vinyls are on the 377, if they're going on, it will look stunning IMHO.

Out of interest, why the "Purple Plastic Pauper"?? I think I've missed something!
 

mumrar

Established Member
Joined
26 Sep 2008
Messages
2,650
Location
Redditch
Well it's better than 'Public Private Partnership' in terms of how to define the acronym PPP, but I fear that neither are actually connected.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top