• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Planning trip to Welsh narrow gauge railways

Status
Not open for further replies.

tel

Member
Joined
10 Mar 2010
Messages
223
Location
norwich
Hi all next year hoping to visit some of the Narrow gauge railways in Wales, but I'm struggling with the Snowdonia railway. Been on the website and I can only find one departure at 0900, was thinking this can't be right, I've emailed them but they are all closed up until Jan 6, anyone know of any info please, wanting to get B&Bs booked.

Tel
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

30907

Veteran Member
Joined
30 Sep 2012
Messages
21,973
Location
Airedale
Hi all next year hoping to visit some of the Narrow gauge railways in Wales, but I'm struggling with the Snowdonia railway. Been on the website and I can only find one departure at 0900, was thinking this can't be right, I've emailed them but they are all closed up until Jan 6, anyone know of any info please, wanting to get B&Bs booked.
Assume you mean the Snowdon Mountain, the website appears to offer in late May
- 0900 Early bird fare
- 3 or 4 Diesel services
- 1 Steam service at 0930
the information only appears when you access the booking engine though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top