Reini
Member
Hi!
I´m planning an UK trip at the end of august/beginning of septembre.
I´ve been in Exeter last year with my school, but didn´t have much time for the railway.
If it´s possible, I would like to take photos of a 37 and a 55. Are their any Diesel specials or special trains at that time you can recommand me?
Which places shall I visit too? Are there any lines with many freight, hauled by diesel locomotives?
It would be great if anybody of you can give me some advices, so I can make the best of about one week.
Thanks a lot!
EDIT: I forgot to say, that I´m an absolut diesel fan, steam locomotives don´t fascinate me as much like a big old diesel does...
Also i forgot an "n" in the title *beashamed*
I´m planning an UK trip at the end of august/beginning of septembre.
I´ve been in Exeter last year with my school, but didn´t have much time for the railway.
If it´s possible, I would like to take photos of a 37 and a 55. Are their any Diesel specials or special trains at that time you can recommand me?
Which places shall I visit too? Are there any lines with many freight, hauled by diesel locomotives?
It would be great if anybody of you can give me some advices, so I can make the best of about one week.

Thanks a lot!
EDIT: I forgot to say, that I´m an absolut diesel fan, steam locomotives don´t fascinate me as much like a big old diesel does...
Also i forgot an "n" in the title *beashamed*