• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Pictures of everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

D306

Established Member
Joined
9 Apr 2007
Messages
2,237
Location
somewhere concrete
i9772360382965sa7.jpg

this is me, but it's an old pic. I don't have any upto date pics at the moment, becuase, i like to take the pics, not be in them
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

5872

Established Member
Joined
28 Jan 2007
Messages
2,277
Location
A6-EHF
nath: Ive got pics from Didlycot back ino april:razz:.

Everyone else: try and see if I can route around for any:-?.



Fred.
 

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
5,466
Location
Cambridge
Here's a couple of pics, one with Mum, and one of me on my own, both taken down south on our recent holiday :)
 

Attachments

  • me and mum.jpg
    me and mum.jpg
    392.4 KB · Views: 104
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 95

5872

Established Member
Joined
28 Jan 2007
Messages
2,277
Location
A6-EHF
(I'll find a better pic...)
:)


Sort of me:) No comments please , you can comment on the 66:lol:.
 

5872

Established Member
Joined
28 Jan 2007
Messages
2,277
Location
A6-EHF
*Chokes* 777Fred is at least 0.5 CM Taller than Master Fred! :shock:

I have the pic to prove it!

You better not upload it;). Yes Im about 10cm taller then fred and nath is 7cm taller then me:D;).


Fred
 

Gizmogle

Established Member
Joined
28 Aug 2006
Messages
6,015
will post mine later no laughing! and I will do one in my MML uniform when I get it:)

Yay! MML uniform! :D
Don't spose you could get me some MML uniform could you? It never turns up on ebay :( I have two ill fitting hats though :D
 

martyn29

Member
Joined
4 Apr 2007
Messages
815
Location
Leicester
Yay! MML uniform! :D
Don't spose you could get me some MML uniform could you? It never turns up on ebay :( I have two ill fitting hats though :D

LOL my brother also works for them, I dont know what they will ask us to do with the old stuff. will let you know:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top