Sherlock37
Member
Hi all
I have been in contact with a printing company, and have secured some prints of photographs on my site.
Any pictures can be printed for personal use, and you can follow the caption details for this.
I have started adding the captions to August's photos...
http://www.photos-by-richard.fotopic.net/c1878980.html
All are available on request, and can be negotiated through e-mail.
Any format and size are available, frames are not included and not planned to be part of any future prints.
Hope you like my pictures anyway, and take interest perhaps
Cheers, Richard
I have been in contact with a printing company, and have secured some prints of photographs on my site.
Any pictures can be printed for personal use, and you can follow the caption details for this.
I have started adding the captions to August's photos...
http://www.photos-by-richard.fotopic.net/c1878980.html
All are available on request, and can be negotiated through e-mail.
Any format and size are available, frames are not included and not planned to be part of any future prints.
Hope you like my pictures anyway, and take interest perhaps
Cheers, Richard
Last edited: