• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Photo locations on ECML

Status
Not open for further replies.

03_179

Established Member
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Messages
3,867
Location
At my desk
Morning all,

In November some time I am hoping to go somewhere between London and Peterborough (maybe a little beyond there) to photograph trains along the ECML.**

Has anyone got any good suggestions of locations.

Looking for easy access, good view, parking (a rare trip by car).
Thinking of a level crossing or bridge type place. Obvious not a trespass place (I am a railwayman after all).

I'd rather is was a quiet location preferably. Also if I can park the car close it'd be good in case of rain lol

Thanks.

EDIT:
** I'd even consider the Greater Anglia line beyond London to get some nice class 90s and freight photos.
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

03_179

Established Member
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Messages
3,867
Location
At my desk
Sorry for the late reply.

I've used Trainspots before. Very good site.

I've toyed with various ideas.

Always looking for people personal thoughts and ideas.

There's one on th GA route near MArks Tey
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top