bussnapperwm
Established Member
- Joined
- 18 May 2014
- Messages
- 1,527
Hi folks, looking for a bit of advice on the best places looking for buses in the London area.
I'm planning on heading down one Saturday on a ODT from the Black Country and want to look for some of the bits and bobs that Rotala run via their Hotel Hoppa and Flights hallmark brands.
I'm also aiming to look for the Reading Greenline services (I know one runs by Victoria station) and also the current 226 allocation.
I'm aiming to get the last of the morning direct Chiltern service from Stourbridge/Rowley Reigs so will end up at Marylebone.
Cheers folks
I'm planning on heading down one Saturday on a ODT from the Black Country and want to look for some of the bits and bobs that Rotala run via their Hotel Hoppa and Flights hallmark brands.
I'm also aiming to look for the Reading Greenline services (I know one runs by Victoria station) and also the current 226 allocation.
I'm aiming to get the last of the morning direct Chiltern service from Stourbridge/Rowley Reigs so will end up at Marylebone.
Cheers folks