Hi, new to the forums and have a query that I haven't seen about anywhere on the forum and since it relates to the job process, I figured this was the place to put it.
When waiting for a call from TFL regarding success/failure on a job interview, what phone number (or beginning of number) are they most likely to call you from? I only ask because I hate picking up on unknown numbers since most of the time it is advertisement, claims or something you'd rather not pick up for.
It'd make it so much easier to accept strange numbers you've never seen before if you have an idea that it might just be TFL instead!
When waiting for a call from TFL regarding success/failure on a job interview, what phone number (or beginning of number) are they most likely to call you from? I only ask because I hate picking up on unknown numbers since most of the time it is advertisement, claims or something you'd rather not pick up for.
It'd make it so much easier to accept strange numbers you've never seen before if you have an idea that it might just be TFL instead!