• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Petery's Second West Midlands Day Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterY

Established Member
Joined
2 Apr 2013
Messages
1,363
Today I covered some more of the West Midlands local lines around Birmingham, using a west midlands Day Ranger, that I've never bashed before. :D

I have a vision, probably far sighted, to travel over every UK passenger line in the UK.
I started at Watford and started the rover at Rugby. The ranger route took me to Rugeley Trent Valley, Birmingham New Street. Redditch, Lichfield High Level, Tamworth and back to New Street.

The sad thing was, I returning back to Watford and I was travelling on the Virgin train that hit someone at Canley, which caused a long delay. :frown::frown:

I was expecting Redditch to be a "one horse" town but I was surprised how big it was, especially the shopping centre but luckily I found Greggs for some lunch .:smile::smile:

Rugeley Trent Valley....nothing there o_O

Rail miles today 302.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,862
Location
West of Andover
If you think there is nothing around Rugeley Trent Valley, then don't get high hopes for Lichfield Trent Valley ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top